Righton Retinomax K+screeen
The industry standard for hand held auto-refraction and keratometry. The Retinomax K+Screeen provides a lightweight and portable solution with an easy to use operation panel.
Lightweight and easy to carry
Decreased weight from the previous model makes this easier to use and more portable.
The upwards tilting 3.5 inch display makes the screen accessible no matter the position of the patient.
Measurement aquistion is guided by focus assist with colour coding to ensure you are in the correct position.
Description & Technical Specs
The industry standard for hand held auto-refraction and keratometry
- High speed fogging minimises accommodation
- Upwards tilting LCD screen
- Auto measurement provides highly accurate and repeatable results
- New cylinder axis correction compensation allows the operator to approach patients from any angle
- The unit comes complete with a dedicated charging base and infra-red printer unit