Quantel Medical Aviso
A/B Scan and UBM
- Unparalleled image quality for posterior pole and anterior segment diagnosis:
10 and 20 MHz B-scan, 25 MHz and 50 MHz UBM, and biometry probes.
- Powerful and user friendly interface
- EMR and DICOM compatible
Full ultrasound platform
A wide range of probe options including B10, B20, UBM and Biometry, the Aviso is well equipped to handle your ultrasound imaging needs.
DICOM and EMR
EMR compatible, Aviso connects to any compatible software for data storage. The DICOM option allows for an easy access to patient work list and for storage of exams.
Setting the standard
With an installed base of more than 2500 units worldwide, AVISO is the reference in ophthalmic ultrasound imaging thanks to its excellent image quality for posterior pole and anterior segment diagnosis.
Description & Technical Specs
The versatility of the Aviso A/B modular platform provides all the diagnostic requirements of an ophthalmic ultrasound system…
- 10MHz probe providing high quality images of the eye and orbit
- High resolution Posterior Pole imaging with the long focus 20MHz PP probe
- 50MHz Linear UBM probe available for all anterior segment imaging
- High signal to noise ratio helps visualise the finest structures at all frequencies
- Standardised probe option for unique tissue differentiation and characterisation of intraocular and orbital pathologies
- Powerful and intuitive user interface
- First choice system for many ultrasound opinion leaders