Ophtec Precizon Presbyopic 570 A1
Precizon Presbyopic is a hybrid, acrylic IOL with a CTF (Continuous Transitional Focus) optic designed for the correction of presbyopia.
What makes this lens unique?
- CTF (Continuous Transitional Focus) optic A CTF optic is an optic with an anterior surface with multiple segments for far and near. A smooth transition from far to near is achieved between the segments. This transition offers a constant defocus between the two sharp focal points, delivering excellent intermediate vision.
Continuous Transitional Focus (CTF) optic has an anterior surface with multiple segments for far and near
A smooth transition from far to near is achieved between the segments, offering a constant defocus between the two focal points, offering excellent
Unique refractive CTF optic
The design offers a reduction in haloes and glares
Distribution of zones
The patient always benefits from the same light distribution for near and far vision, regardless of pupil size.
Description & Technical Specs
Precizon Presbyopic NVA (570 A1)
- Aberration negative (-0.11µm)
- Central far zone size 1.4 x 2.6mm Suitable for patients with large Kappa angle
- 1.0D to 35.0D (0.5D increments)
- Power Add 2.75D
CTF is designed for:
- Natural Vision at all distances The transitional zones of the CTF optic offer a full range of vision from near to infinity with a smooth continuous transition. The CTF aspheric surface forms a broad beam of light, a zone with an enhanced depth of focus with uninterrupted high quality images for the brain to translate into clear vision at all distances
- Reducing Glare & Halos The misalignment tolerance and the use of segments instead of concentric rings reduce photic phenomena thereby helping patients to adapt more naturally to their new vision
- Pupil independence The distribution of the zones is such that in different pupil apertures, under different lighting conditions, the patient can always benefit from the same light distribution for near and far vision.
- Decentration tolerance In cases of tilt or misalignment, the patient can still benefit from the same near and far vision as the segmented zones allow an equal and steady light distribution
|Haptic configuration:||Open modified C-loops with offset shaped haptics|
|Lens Material:||Hybrid hydrophobic & hydrophilic monomers. Ultraviolet filtering HEMA/EOEMA Copolymer|
|Body Ø:||6.0 mm|
|Overall Ø:||12.5 mm|
|Centre thickness range:||0.8 to 1,3 mm|
|Body edge thickness:||0.4 mm|
|A-constant optical:||118.6 (SRK T)
118.7 (SRK II)
0.567 (Haigis aO)
0.123 (Haigis a1)
0.159 (Haigis a2)
5.27 (Hoffer-Q pACD)
1.53 (Holladay 1 sf)
1.67 (Barrett suite LF)
0 (Barrett suite DF)
Preloaded capsular tension ring (CTR) in a single use injector for the stabilisation of the capsular bag in the presence of weakened or compromised zonules. Easy to handle, one handed technique Total control: includes action/retraction mechanism Beveled tip for easy entry into the incision Long small tip: especially convenient in cases of deep set eyes...View Product
The #1 backup lens in complicated cataract cases. Based on the long term experience of Iris Fixation, the ARTISAN Aphakia IOL is a predictable, safe, high precision implant, that corrects the eye when it is not correctable by other means. Iris fixation One size fits all Long term clinical experience Predictable, stable, reliable Also fit...View Product
Ophtec Precizon Toric 565
Treat Astigmatism with confidence! Precizon Toric is a hydrophilic acrylic Toric IOL, designed to be more tolerant of misalignment.View Product