The OCULUS Smartfield is a compact visual field device purposefully optimized for monitoring functional impairment in glaucoma. Based on an ultra-high-luminance LCD screen it performs standard automated perimetry of the central visual field and beyond. Despite its small size, the Smartfield perimeter offers a comprehensive clinical solution in visual field testing for any glaucoma practice.
The Smartfield has an extremely small footprint, with its low weight and the practical carrying handle make the Smartfield perimeter convenient for portable use.
Designed for operation via an external computer making it easier to operate
Increased Diagnostic Reliability
Powerful test strategies such as SPARK and other assessment tools contribute to the great diagnostic utility of the Smartfield perimeter.
Description & Technical Specs
- Fast: Short examination times even for threshold tests
- Comprehensive: Advanced test strategies, unique evaluation tools
- Interconnected: Native Ethernet access
- Robust: Extended lifetime due to the absence of moving parts
- Light: Small footprint and reduced weight for increased transportability
- Compact: No dark room required thanks to the closed design
- Portable: Practical carrying handle
- Ergonomical: Height-adjustable measuring head