We realise that your ophthalmic equipment is an essential tool in helping you deliver first class service to your patients.
Receive support from a company that understands your departments day to day needs and will work with you as your requirements evolve and as new innovation comes to the market.
Support comes in a variety of ways, including;
- Having a dedicated Account Manager who is a single point of contact who understands your departmental requirements
- Ongoing training and access to new and cutting edge technologies
- A single administrative point of contact to deal with all orders, lead times, toric calculations and any other queries
- Sale or return facility to ensure that you have backup “specialist” lenses
- An actively managed consignment stock facility for monofocal IOLs, audited quarterly
- Experienced and fully trained in-house engineers who service and repair our extensive range of diagnostic and surgical equipment
- Equipment support to ensure a guaranteed uptime for all your devices